Terms & Conditions
The acceptance and presentation of this ticket to gain entry to The Sound of Speed 2018 (the Event) constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which The Rotary Club of High Wycombe (the Organiser) is prepared to grant entry as follows:-
- The ticket (in whatever form) remains the property of the Organiser. Tickets may not be transferred, sold, offered for sale or bundled with any other produce or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever without the consent of the Organiser.
- Tickets are purchased for the Event and the Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the programme [or cancel the Event]
- If this ticket is used in breach of these terms it is void and the holder may be refused entry to or rejected from the Event.
- All tickets must be purchased direct from Sound of Speed website or at the gate (subject to availability). Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission. You must print your ticket and produce this on entry to the Event. Entry is by printed ticket only.
- Please keep this ticket safe and in a good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Event for any reason where necessary. The Organiser may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the Event.
- No animals will be admitted to the venue or any car park, other than guide dogs.
- The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the bearer except where the law prevents any exclusion of liability.
- Please park only in the allocated area for spectators and follow the directions of the Stewards. Cars will be parked on a grass surface. Cars are allowed on site and in the spectator car park entirely at your own risk
- No unauthorised trading is permitted within the venue or any car parking facility.
- In the interests of public safety, the Organiser reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or breach of these terms or any other terms posted at the site, and at the end of the Event. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the Event.